Are you looking for Dod Drug Testing Portal guide?. Don’t worry we have compiled list and guide of official links for Dod Drug Testing Portal.
1. Internet Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing … – US Navy
1. Go to the DoD Drug Testing Portal (home page). · 2. Select “Login with CAC” to enter the iFTDTL Portal. · 3. Click on “My Modules” on the …
2. Navy Drug Screening Labs – Navy Medicine
NMCPHC functions as the Navy’s ultimate technical authority on drug testing … on forensic drug testing and manage the Navy Drug Testing Program. … Drug Testing Software (NDSP) · Online Drug Test Results Reporting (iFTDTL portal) …
3. DOD Drug Testing Portal Home Page
DOD Drug Testing Portal Home Page. Step 1. Log into and Save the document titled “DTP_LIST.xls” to your Desktop. (This is the unit Roster that you will use for …
4. DoD Instruction 1010.16, “Technical Procedures for the …
Purpose: In accordance with the authority in DoD Directive 5124.02 and the policy in DoD … Military Service Drug Testing Program Managers. … This requirement does not apply to data on the web portal, which will be.
5. WEBLite – the Web Selection Program
Your account login and password (or CAC) for the DOD Drug Testing portal If you do not have a portal user name and password, go to https://iftdtl.amedd.army.mil, …
6. Drugs Tests In The Military, MEPS, Reserves
Random Testing. · Medical Testing. · Probable Cause. · Consent. · Commander Directed. · Information Courtesy of Department of Defense, the United States Navy, …
7. Internet Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing Laboratory (IFTDTL)
Website: https://iftdtl.amedd.army.mil. • For drug lab issues contact … Portal Tab. Indicated … All drug testing results viewed are electronically transferred in this …
8. Iftdtl Portal Army
DOD Drug Testing Portal Home Page. https://www.dcms.uscg.mil/Portals/10/CG-1/PSC/PSD/docs/DTP%20Lite%20Se.
9. Dod Drug Testing Update DTAB 2.13 – SAMHSA
Information Sharing. – Coordination and access of urinalysis drug testing results with the DoD. Prescription Drug Portal, medical support, line …
10. Drug Testing Program (DTP) programs and user’s manual
The DoD Drug Testing Program (DTP) version 5.4K replaces all previous versions of the full DTP software … (Certain fixes are posted in ASAP Private Portal).
11. DoD Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) – SAMHSA
and DoD civilian personnel in testing designated positions (TDPs) to … Drug Portal, medical support, line leadership, unit readiness reporting, …
12. Military Drug Crimes Attorneys | Gary Myers, Daniel Conway …
Establishes guidance and creates the drug testing program. Department of Defense Directive 1010.04 – Drug and Alcohol Abuse by DoD Personnel … Positive results are usually posted on the portal within 3-5 days from the time specimens …
These are the official pages links for Dod Drug Testing Portal.You can access desired page from links mentioned above with the credentials if needed.
If you are still unable to find solution for Dod Drug Testing Portal. Try troubleshoot options or contact us for further assistance.